Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lord and Master by Emma Holly

Blurb:

My name is Mia Beck, and I’m a lucky girl . . .

Billionaire Damien Call didn’t magically stop being moody just because Jake and I moved in with him. Fortunately, I've devised a strategy. I inherited a share in an exclusive erotic club, and they’re beta testing a role-play game. Surrounded by period perfect detail, members pretend to be Edwardian lords and ladies . . . or stable masters, if they prefer.

By switching up our dynamic, I hope to smooth the snags in our otherwise fabulous ménage. Neither of my lovers has trouble opening his heart to me, but I suspect Damien would benefit from exploring his dominant side, and he and Jake could be easier with each other.

That’s my goal anyway. My plan might go up in smoke when Jake and Damien concoct their own scheme for me!

The sequel to Beck & Call
 
 Review; I had the pleasure of reading the first book and I thought was off the charts, this book has went beyond that and Ms. Holly took it to another level in their relationship! I love that Ms. Holly showed the emotions of all three and just because they were living together they still had issues and they still had to work to make their relationship strong. Awesome book and I hope she writes more about them!




No comments:

Post a Comment