Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fantasies Unbound by Raine Delight

If you are looking for a spring read, then try Fantasies Unbound....a sexy paranormal story that will heat up your cold spring nights!

Fantasies Unbound
Fantasies Unbound by Raine Delight
Paranormal Erotic Romance
Secret Cravings Publishing
Available at Publisher / ARe / Amazon / B&N
Prince Aryan has searched his world for the one woman that is his destined mate but has just about given up when he is lead to the human world. Even though it is forbidden to fall in love with one, he finds Skye Andrews completely delectable and wonders if she is his chosen love.

Skye Andrews has just about had it with men. After another disastrous date, she turns to her Aunt who gives her a love potion to try. With a magic spell and a mysterious face haunting her waking days; will Skye be able to find the love she is looking for? Can these two make it work or will their differences tear them apart?

Teaser Excerpt:

Skye sat with her hands fisted in her shirttails so she wouldn’t throttle her well-meaning yet clueless Aunt Mary. The smoking cauldron on the stove erupted into another hiss, and the smell made her stomach curdle.
Aunt Mary muttered to herself as she gathered the necessary ingredients for the love spell from various places in the ancient farmhouse.
Skye tried not to cringe when her aunt walked too close to a knife sitting on the edge of the table. Clearing her throat, Skye mustered enough courage to ask, “Is this thing supposed to be turning black and smelling like rotten eggs?”
“Oh my, yes, dearie,” Aunt Mary said as she bustled around the kitchen.
Skye blew out a deep breath and tried to keep calm as she watched her aunt stir something that looked suspiciously like toad legs in the cauldron. Yuck. I swear, some days it’s almost too much to bear, with Mary’s new found interest in New Age-isms and spells that do everything but what they’re supposed to. Skye looked at the clock and sighed, knowing she wasn’t going to get on the road back to Dayton any sooner than when her aunt deemed it necessary.
Skye tried not to feel dejected, but that wasn’t easy after her disastrous Valentine date. The whole time, her date had just talked and talked about his life and career. She felt lost on the planes of life. With each day going by, it was almost too much to bear as she watched friends and family fall for their true loves. This latest strategy was extreme, to her thinking, but her aunt was determined to get the sparkle back in her eyes, or so she said the first night she was here. It was enough to make Skye cringe in horror, but she couldn’t say anything mean to the one person who loved her more than anything. Flipping her hair off her face, she breathed a sigh of relief as she watched her aunt finish whatever she was doing to the brew. Then Mary turned around with a bottle of the foul-smelling stuff.
“Here you go, dear. All finished and ready for you to imbibe! All you need to do is say three times, “I wish for my true love to find me,” and then within seven days, according to the spell book I got from a used book store, your true love will find you and steal your heart away.” Aunt Mary gazed fondly at Skye, who was trying to look happy but failing to hide the sadness in her eyes.
Skye took the bottle and peered at it, grimacing. It was blackish-blue in color, with something that looked like lightning bugs shining in it, winking here and there. For a moment it was like watching a kaleidoscope of colors, enough to make her eyes cross.
Uncorking the bottle, Skye tried to shield her expression from Mary, but a shudder ran through her. Again she thought of the men who got away or chose someone else and firmed her resolve to find a love of her own. A pleasant licorice scent wafted from the brew, and though Skye was skeptical, she had to admit it smelled better than it looked. Muttering, “Let’s hope it tastes as pleasant as it smells or I am going to throw up chunks,” Skye leaned back and gulped the liquid. As she finished the last drop, she put down the bottle and recited the words her aunt told her to say:

“I wish for my true love to find me.”
“I wish for my true love to find me.”
“I wish for my true love to find me.”

Skye turned to the window and prayed this drink didn’t make her sick when she caught a glimpse of a face looking at her. It was enough to cause her to gasp quietly and take a step back. Those moss-green eyes seemed to call to her, longing for something, and Skye had to wonder if she was losing her mind. She looked away, thinking it was a figment of her imagination, but the face still stared at her. Those chiseled cheeks and full, round lips made her long to feel them over her own, and those cheekbones would give a model envy. Skye felt her body take notice, and her panties got moist with her racing desire. Soon the face faded, though it felt like time stopped and only Skye could see what was there. Shaking her head, she said, “It was nothing. Just a figment of your imagination or a trick with the light. He isn’t real at all.”
But why does my heart and mind tell me otherwise? Is he The One I’ve been searching for? Skye wondered as she got ready to leave for home.

What Reviewers are saying about Fantasies Unbound.....

From Xunaira J. "...From the Disney Fairy tales to reality, this story has it all...."

Four True Love Fairies from Fairy Thoughts Blog- "... It was a naughty little book that I of course enjoyed!..."

******
From the Writing Desk of Raine Delight.....

Welcome to my writing desk. Here is where I will update you on what I am working on, coming out and more.

Currently I am working on three items. First up is my final editting of Moonlight Masquerade as I got my rights back to this little story that was in On Valentine's Day anthology. I hope to have my contemporary M/M story out for submission by the end of the month. Then I am back to Devon Falls with Grady O'Neil's story, Mistletoe Magic. He has been waiting so patiently for me to find the inspiration for his book and I am excited to be back in Devon Falls. This would be book Six in the series and I plan to have at least four more books in the coming years. Finally I am in the middle of fleshing out my other M/M novella, Finding Home, that was originally in the anthology, Hot Summer Fun, under the title 'A Summer Night Fling'. This is the kick-off of my new series Paranormal Investigations, and will feature the law offfice my hero in the story works at as well as some new characters. It will be a mix of M/M and M/F with a M/F/M tossed in as well. More news to come for these three projects in the coming months.

******
Connect with Raine Delight online at....

No comments:

Post a Comment