Sunday, November 30, 2014

Brooklyn Bound by Jenna Byrnes

Availible for pre-order now
VIP download from Totally Bound Dec 5
General Release Jan 2
 
Tucker and Gabe discover they’re soulmates. If only they can get Gabe’s wife Brooklyn to admit her own true desires.
Tucker Gleason is a junior partner in the prestigious law firm of Dryer, Stokes and Associates. His career is going well—he’s on track to make full partner, having won more cases than any other lawyer in the firm. His love life is another matter. On his own for too long, he gets a much needed jolt when he meets one of the owners of the construction company hired to build the new law firm offices.
Gabe Conner is a happily married man, until he meets Tucker and is reminded of the hot gay relationship he experienced in college. Thinking it was just youthful experimentation, he never mentioned it to his wife. But now that he’s met Tucker and the two men are so drawn to each other, he has no choice but to bring it up.
Brooklyn Conner isn’t as shocked to learn her husband has gay tendencies as she is to find out he’s interested in one of her bosses. She’s a paralegal at Dryer and Stokes, and worries about losing not only her husband but also her job if things fall through with the sexy junior partner. She can’t resist their advances when they both join forces to seduce her, and quickly decides she doesn’t need to. Sex with two men is hot. Until Tucker’s true appetite is revealed, and Brook’s vanilla world is turned upside down.
Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of M/M intimacy and ménage in a polyamorous relationship between two men and a woman.
Publisher's Note: The stories in this series are linked solely by theme and can be read in any order. This book can be read as a standalone title.


Excerpt from Brooklyn Bound by Jenna Byrnes

He inhaled. The man had given him an opening. Should he use it, or ignore and focus on the job at hand? As much as he knew he needed to ignore the feelings in his gut, that was the last thing Gabe wanted to do. He looked at Tucker. “I’m not feeling that laid-back right now. I’m, uh, feeling something else. I get the sense you’re feeling it, too.”
The lawyer’s eyes widened. “Are you freaking kidding me? I felt it the first time I set eyes on you. I’ve been trying to convince myself not to act on it, what with you being married and all. Not that I could tell by looking at your left ring finger.”
Gabe glanced down. He had a wedding ring, but didn’t wear it to work. “Yeah, that’s an issue for sure. How about you, Tucker? Is there anyone special in your life?”
“There hasn’t been for about a year, now. Just me, myself and my hand.”
Gabe grinned, then grew serious. “Brook means everything to me. I could never do anything behind her back, or take a chance on losing her.”
“I figured.” Tucker took a step closer to him. “But you’re thinking about it, right?”
Gabe’s gaze went from the man’s eyes to his soft, pink lips, then back again. “I haven’t thought about much else, damn it!”
Tucker leaned in so they were almost touching.
He held up his hands. “I’m sweaty already.”
“I know, and it’s turning me on like crazy.” The lawyer reached for his hands and moved them down to his sides. He cupped Gabe’s neck and drew him in for a gentle kiss.
Gabe’s eyes rolled back in his head before they closed. The rough scrape of Tucker’s face against his had his cock springing to attention. The musky scent of masculine cologne filled his nostrils and he thought for a second that he’d died and gone to heaven. He’d missed this. He loved Brook like no man had ever loved a woman, but by God, he needed this. Sighing, he opened his mouth and moaned when Tucker’s tongue batted his.
Forgetting his sweat-slicked skin, he grasped Tucker’s waist and slid his hands beneath the suit coat to clasp his ass. They had matching hard-ons, and pressing them together made both men groan.
Neither seemed to want the kiss to end, but Gabe finally had to breathe. He pulled back and they stared into each other’s eyes.
“Want you,” Tucker mumbled, gaze filled with lust.
Need you,” he replied, then shook his head. “But I can’t do that to my wife. I love Brook, and I pledged her loyalty in our vows.”
Tucker smiled. “Bring her along.”
 
 
Jenna Byrnes
Page Scorching Erotic Romance

 

No comments:

Post a Comment