Saturday, May 2, 2015

LGBTQ Romance Survey for Jessica Freely

LGBTQ Romance Reader's Survey 2015

I work with Seton Hill University's Writing Popular Fiction MFA program and this June I'm giving my second lecture on LGBTQ Romance. The last time I did this, two years ago, I conducted a survey and it provided a lot of fascinating and useful information about our LGBTQ romance community.

So, I'm doing the survey again. Getting as many responses as possible is vital to the success of the project and I'm hoping you can help by completing my survey. There are 20-30 questions, it takes about 5 minutes, and your responses are anonymous. I also hope you will share the link to the survey with other readers of LGBTQ romance.


Seton Hill University's Writing Popular Fiction program is one of the few MFA creative writing programs specifically focused on genre fiction such as romance and mystery. I have been a vocal advocate for gay and queer romance since I was first hired and have always had tremendous support from administration and other faculty. Response to the last lecture was overwhelmingly positive and I'm very excited about having the opportunity present it again.

Thanks so much for your time and your voice!

Jessica Freely

1 comment:

  1. The link is incomplete ending in an ellipsis and is therefor unavailable

    ReplyDelete