Saturday, October 10, 2009

Indian Blood Moon by Jazz Steele

Coming October 12, 2009

Indian Blood Moon - Jaxx Steele
M/M, Contemporary

Small town reporter Dante Tyler lives his mundane life wishing for something more. When he was sent to cover a Halloween party for his newspaper he finds that the most horrible encounter of his life turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Contests!

I have the perfect contest to celebrate my return to 'the net'. While I was computerless for those three months the wonderful people at Honey Bunny Promotions kept my stories active with their great promotion skills. Because of those skills my inbox was filled with questions, most about my books: how I do I come up with ideas, have I been to the places I write about and stuff about the characters. Those are normal, I expect them, but the few that came in about me threw me for a loop. People want to know what I look like!

So, with that in mind I came up with this contest:

Where is Jaxx Steele!

While I was gone I had a few video trailers of my books made. I am in one of them. I invite you to view the videos and find me. Tell me the book and who my picture represents.

Send your answers to this email:jaxxsteele@gmail.com and you will be entered into the hat to win a Jaxx Steele logo mug and pen.

(Not extremely expensive but a good conversation piece at best.)

The contest will run from October 13th to October 31st.

Here is the link to my videos and good luck!

Jaxx's You Tube page

Jaxx Steele
Putting a little XX in Man Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment