Thursday, June 25, 2009

THE APOLOGY

by Zena Wynn

BUY THIS BOOK TODAY

When Nina Wallace receives an email from an old lover apologizing for his behavior during their relationship four years earlier, it sets off a storm of emotions. Can she really forgive him for his mistreatment of her? If she does, will she give him another chance?

One woman's story of love, betrayal, and ultimately, forgiveness.

Based on a true story.

Excerpt:

I gazed at the email, sorely tempted to hit delete, but curiosity wouldn’t allow me to do so. Cautiously, hesitantly, I double clicked on the message to open it.

Nina, I’ve been dreaming about you for the last three weeks. I know I let you down. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for the way I treated you. I miss you and the times we spent together. I was wrong. I know we can’t go back, but I really miss having you in my life. If you every need me for anything, if there’s ever anything I can do for you, just ask and it’s yours.

*****

I read the email another time. I knew this man. The message was simple and straightforward, but there was another message between the lines and it asked a question: Is there a chance we could start over? Can I fix the mistake I made by letting you go?

Available now True Mates
Available Now: The Contract & A Matter of Trust, Phaze Heatsheets

For more information on Zena's books:
http://zenawynn.blogspot.com
www.zenawynn.com
www.myspace.com/zenawynn

1 comment: